22 Questions with James
With our team continually expanding, we thought it was the perfect time to introduce our TwentyTwo family with a few questions! This series of blog posts will help you get to know us better and help you learn a few fun facts about everyone on the team. It’s time to meet James!
Get To Know James
1. What is your job title at TwentyTwo?
I am the Operations Manager at TwentyTwo.
2. What do you like to do in your spare time outside of work?
Video games, skateboarding and eating good food with friends.
3. What is your favourite place you’ve travelled to?
Austria in the winter. The mountains are straight out of a movie.
4. Do you have a pet? What are they like?
Yes. I have a small adopted cat who we don’t have a name for. We just call her whatever’s good at the time. She’s scared of everything except me.
5. What is your go-to lunch order at work?
It would be the local Vietnamese chicken and rice bowl.
6. If you could compare yourself to any animal, what would it be and why?
I think a parrot. They’re beautiful but loud and annoying.
7. If there was a zombie apocalypse, which three team members would you want with you and why?
Gabby because she is a cannon fodder and she would trip and fall to save us. I would also take Ashley for her ingenuity and her survival skills. Then, Sarah, my wife, or else she’d yell at me.
8. What trend do you hope makes a comeback?
Fluro. I had a really good time wearing fluro in the early 2000s.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
The Jeffrey Dahmer Files series.
10. How do you motivate yourself when you're feeling stuck or unproductive?
I’m a social person so I like talking to people and telling them my ideas and listening to their ideas and collaborating.
11. Do you have a favourite music artist or genre?
Yes. It would be anything EDM. But ultimately my favourite album is Currents by Tame Impala.